BREW BASICS – BASICS FOR HOME ENTHUSIASTS Cost $35 Pay at the coffeehouse.
Learn the basics of brewing to make a great cup of coffee. We explain how recipe, grind size, and brew time all influence the quality of the final cup. Students will brew, taste, and discuss as they are led through the essential techniques and best practices for pour over brewing. Students also take home a 12 oz. bag of three fins Coffee Beans! No experience necessary.
- Overview of Coffee Roasting process and Roasting Demo (coffee beans will be freshly roasted in the class)
- Understanding grind size for different brewing methods
- Brew temperature, ratio, measure & timing
- Debunking common coffee myths
- Sample some Single Origin roasts and get in touch with your coffee tasting palate.