Thank you for your interest in three fins coffee roasters! We are looking for people who are excited about coffee and the coffeehouse culture, and helping others learn about how to make a great cup of brew on their own. You should enjoy interacting with people, have a desire to learn, and help other coffee lovers have an enjoyable coffee house experience. Our open positions are listed below. But you are always welcome to apply as you never know you could be a great fit for something we are pondering!
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 2 employer references. Please note that 2 current references are required.
We look forward to meeting you!
OPEN POSITION - STOUGHTON, MA
MANAGER / BARISTA (Full time Monday - Friday) Stoughton, MA
We are looking a self-starter with a warm, positive attitude who genuinely enjoys working with others and building relationships with customers, i.e. getting to know your regulars. You need to provide excellent customer service every day and must be extremely reliable, as you are our brand ambassador in the Stoughton area. It is very important that you enjoy coffee as you are the front person in creating great three fins coffee and explaining to our customers the different beans and drinks we offer. You are responsible for making drinks to the three fins recipes, promoting our brand and values, and keeping the coffee bar in top shape. You must be willing and able to run the coffee bar solo for prolonged times outside of rush hours. Experienced is preferred but we are willing to train the right person for this role, you will need:
- A great, positive attitude and be a self starter
- To be available to work full-time Monday through Friday
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and be able to show proof
- To be available for training at our Cape Cod Coffeehouse in West Dennis.
- To obtain Serv Safe Certification
- Experience in opening or closing a retail store – preferably a café or coffeehouse
- Self starter and able to lead, trouble shoot and make decisions
- Friendly, professional and very reliable – your customers, manager and teammates can always depend on you!
- Excited to grow as a leader and learn more about coffee bean origin, roasting and other operations including wholesale, distribution and shipping
- Responsible and capable of handling cash and cash out procedures
- Responsible for shift management – 100%
- Responsible for stock management, cash reconciliation 100%
Qualifications and Skills
You must have at least 1 year of previous supervisor experience in either being a shift manager or equivalent. If you have been a lead barista at a busy coffee house, this is a good step up for you to take on a more important role with a full range of responsibilities. If you have had a supervisory role in a retail environment this could be a good transition into the coffee industry. In either case, you must have a 1 solid year of experience as a team leader or supervisory role and have had responsibility in opening or closing a store. If you are looking for a position with lots of shift flexibility - this is not the job for you. This is a full-time job with opportunities for growth.
Please send your resume with a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and your experience. Please also submit 2 verifiable references with contact phone numbers and/or emails. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT REFERENCES AND A RESUME + COVER LETTER.